Freeman &
Associates, P.S.C.

☰ Menu

Posts Tagged ‘divorce decree’

IRS Innocent Spouse Relief

Know Your Rights About IRS Innocent Spouse Relief Did your ex-spouse leave you with back taxes? Has your current spouse failed to pay the taxes due on a joint tax return?  You can be relieved of the obligation to pay your spouse’s taxes through the Innocent Spouse program. Click here to schedule an appointment. According…

Read More